Are you unsure about sending your child to kindergarten in the fall? Bridges at ANS is an enriching educational option that would allow your child to mature socially and emotionally at his/her own pace and reinforce needed academic and fine motor skills
• 5 days per week, 9:15am to 11:45am
• Low student/teacher ratio
• Parent involvement through co-oping, participation, social events
• Taught by an master level ANS teacher assisted by an experienced aide
• For children who turn 5 prior to Dec 1, 2018
Ready to learn more?
Give us a call or send us a message and we'll get you the information you need!
○ Phone: 716-839-0298
○ Facebook: Our FB Page
○ Email: Click the Button!